International Centre for Culinary Arts (ICCA) Dubai is a world-class culinary training centre, delivering programs accredited by the internationally recognized City & Guilds, London. It was established in the year 2005, with a mission to become the leading culinary training provider in the Middle East and redefine the way in which professional & personal culinary training is delivered across the region.
ICCA Dubai has been featured amongst the “Top 10 Culinary Institutes in the World” and awarded the “Recognition of Quality Culinary Education” by the World Association of Chefs Societies (WorldChefs), a global authority on food standards. The “Recognition of Quality Culinary Education” award seeks to recognise the training and education that meet or exceeds the culinary standards education established by WorldChefs.
ICCA Dubai has recently been awarded the prestigious City & Guilds, London “International Centre of the Year Award 2016” and “International Centre for Excellence (Middle East) – 2016”, also the ProChef Middle East “Cooking School of the Year 2016” Awards.
ICCA Dubai also prides itself with its state of the art and “International Award Winning” training facility at the Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV), built with passion & attention to detail and is one of the largest purpose built training kitchen facility in the world.
- ICCA Dubai specially trains and equips students in industry best practices for work placement in the Hospitality & Cruise Line Industry internationally. The Professional Diploma Programs here helps student chefs to seamlessly integrate, effectively deliver and excel in the industry. It has trained over 6000 student chefs across its various course programs and maintains a record of 100% work placement for its students who have been successfully placed on International Cruise Lines & Leading Hotels in the UAE and the region. ICCA also offers PDP programs that enable industry employees to stay on top of their Professional Development.
- The Certificate Programs for serious amateurs in Culinary Techniques in Cookery / Patisserie, provides the skills and confidence necessary to whip up truly outstanding culinary creations.Artisan Courses offered here focus on handmade Bread, Pizza and Chocolate, helping one understand the craft of Artisan production and get a scientific understanding of what makes the process successful. ICCA Dubai also shares its rich experience and expertise in providing customized training in the form of Lifestyle Classes, for those seeking to pursue cookery as a Hobby or Life Skill.
- An innovative initiative between the 24 hours dedicated food channel Fatafeat, a member of Discovery Network and International Centre for Culinary Arts – ICCA Dubai, to deliver a new way of learning food. Television and Online Learning come together, to effectively deliver certified Home Skills – Culinary education, accredited by City & Guilds, London. This program has won the Middle East Broadcast PRO “Best Digital Initiative of the Year Award 2016” ICCA Graduates do it all in the food world, they are successful Chefs,Restaurant Owners, Hospitality Managers, Entrepreneurs, Food Stylists, Food Writers and More.
- TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
- CORPORATE SUPPORT
- PROFESSIONAL AWARD IN BARISTA BUSINESS
- PROFESSIONAL AWARD IN BARISTA SKILLS
- PIZZA FOR THE COMMERCIAL COOK
- PIZZA AT HOME
- PIZZA FOR THE PROFESSIONAL
- GELATO BASE PROGRAM
- ROYAL ICING AND PIPING
- SUGAR FLOWERS
- SUGAR PASTE
- ADAM AND EVE CLASSES
- CULINARY FLAIR
- SET MENU PLANS
- ARTISAN CHOCOLATE MAKING
- ARTISAN BREAD MAKING
- PATISSERIE FAST TRACK
- AMATEUR PATISSERIE
- AMATEUR COOKERY
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA
- DIPLOMA IN PATISSERIE
- DIPLOMA IN COOKERY
- 6000Total Students