- All programs offered at our campuses are designed to fast-track you into a new career, with co-op and field placements to give you real-world experience. Giving students a comprehensive education and getting them job-ready is always our priority.
- All classes are taught by experienced, caring instructors who are specialists in their field and are committed to teaching students the skills that are in demand in today’s job market.
- All campuses have small class sizes to ensure that each student gets the highest quality learning environment and superior training.
- All campuses are equipped with the most modern equipment, including new computers, servers, network devices and the latest, most relevant computer software.
- Most programs offer flexible class schedules so students can get their education while still fulfilling work and life commitments.
- All campuses offer a variety of financial assistance options to ensure that students have the financing they need to get the education they deserve.
- All campuses offer career services to students and graduates to help them hone their interviewing and networking skills and successfully market themselves into a new career.
Evergreen College – Ontario is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, Evergreen College – Alberta is licensed by the Private Vocational Training branch (PVT) of Alberta Innovation and Advanced Education and we’re members of both the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and Career Colleges Ontario (CCO). This gives our students the comfort of knowing that our college is held to the highest standards of accountability and honesty.
Employment Services at Evergreen College
An Introductory Orientation Session
A One-on-One Resume Writing Workshop
A Complimentary “Interview Techniques” Workshop
Professional Job Search Help
Program-Related Field Placement
Current and Ongoing Job Search Tools
Database and Internet Access At All Times
- Corporate Training
- Personal Support Worker
- Medical Office Administrator
- Legal Assistant
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Process Piping Drafting
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Hospitality Management
- Health Care Aide Government of Alberta Provincial Curriculum
- Education Assistant Diploma
- Cyber Security and Cloud Computing
- Computer System and Network Specialist
- Community Service Worker
- English Preparation
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Environmental Technology