Webster Vienna Private University Austria
With its home campus in St. Louis, Webster University is a worldwide institution committed to delivering high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence. Founded in 1915, Webster offers undergraduate, graduate, and MBA degree programs, as well as a global network of more than 100 campuses in 8 countries (Austria, China, Ghana, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States) on 4 continents. Its 20,000-plus student population represents almost 150 nationalities. Webster is one of the most diverse and global universities in the world.
The Webster Vienna campus was established 1981. Webster Vienna is the only dually accredited university in Austria, with both, the US Higher Learning Commission accreditation, and private university accreditation from the Austrian Ministry of Education. The University offers Bachelor, Master and MBA Degrees in Business & Management, International Relations, Media Communications, and Psychology.
Webster Vienna‘s core values include excellence in teaching, joining theory and practice, small class sizes (maximum 25 students), and educating students to be lifelong independent learners, prepared to participate in an increasingly international society.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psycholog
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Media Communications
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Management
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Relations
- Master of Science (MSc) in Marketing
- Master of Arts (MA) International Relation
- Master of Arts (MA) in Psychology with an emphasis in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Finance