Mohawk College is fully accredited and funded by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and is a member of the Association of Community Colleges of Canada (ACCC).
Campuses and Facilities
- Fennell Campus: Located at the edge of the Hamilton escarpment, Fennell Campus has undergone the largest renovation in Mohawk history. Re-designed as a welcoming place to live and learn, the renewal
has created a modernized space while enhancing energy efficiency, barrier-free access and more. Whether you choose to live in residence or in an off-campus neighbourhood, at Fennell Campus you’ll feel at home
- Stoney Creek Campus for Skilled Trades: Mohawk’s Stoney Creek Campus for Skilled Trades is the home of the Marshall School of Skilled Trades & Apprenticeship.
With top technology and professional facilities for the skilled trades, Mohawk grads are in high demand. Our well prepared apprentices choose from a lineup of eager industry employers.
- Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster: Home to six hospitals and a cancer centre, Hamilton has a great demand for health care practitioners.
Led by a world-class faculty, Mohawk prepares students in outstanding facilities that include the human anatomy and simulation labs, as well as computer and digital labs. You’ll complete field and clinical placements with teaching and community hospitals throughout Ontario for enhanced learning in a real health care setting.
Future ready. Learning for life.
We educate and prepare highly skilled graduates for success and contribution to community, Canada and the world.
Our values guide our actions and decisions, define our innovation culture, and focus on students, staff and community.
English Language Requirement:
- Successful completion of GAS-EAP (478) Program Level 8 with 70%,
- TOEFL minimum score of 550 (80 Internet based),
- IELTS Academic with a minimum score of 6.0 overall and with no band less than 5.5,