King’s University College UWO
Founded in 1954, King’s University College at Western University is a Catholic, liberal arts university college affiliated with a large, world class university. King’s students enjoy “The Best of Both Worlds” – small classes led by outstanding faculty on a small, beautiful campus while enjoying the experiences of being part of a comprehensive university. King’s students have complete access to all the facilities and services at Western University and graduate with a Western degree. As a Catholic university, King’s emphasizes the value of each individual and the importance of social justice. Students from all faiths and backgrounds are most welcome. Respect for the human person is behind our commitment to diversity, accessibility, social justice and to building the common good. An inclusive, supportive community is one of King’s greatest strengths.
King’s is recognized, both nationally and internationally, for its excellent academic programs, generous scholarships and comprehensive student services. Offering degree programs in the arts, social sciences, management and social work [both BSW (honors) and MSW], King’s is home to approximately 3500 full and part time students from across Canada as well as 35 other countries.
Smoke Free Campus
The University recognizes that the change to a smoke-free campus will be welcome news to some members of the community and it has the potential to cause concern for some others. Together, with the Joint Health and Safety Committee, a decision has been made to move towards being a smoke-free campus by July 1, 2019.
- A smoke-free campus provides many health benefits including preventing the effects of secondhand smoke.
- The campaign will have two phases to help smokers adjust.
- Institutions including Western will be smoke-free by July 2019.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS Academic is required with a minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no part less than 6.0.
- MELAB score of 85 or higher with no less than 80 in any section.
- Students must achieve a written TOEFL score of 580 or higher and a score of 4.5 on the TWE or a score of 85-90 on Internet Based Test (IBT) with no section less than 20.
- PTE: A minimum overall score of 58 is required with no score less than 56.