British Columbia Institute of Technology
BCIT is one of British Columbia’s largest post-secondary institutions with more than 48,000 students enrolled annually (16,600 full-time, 31,600 part-time). We offer practical career credentials designed for the workplace, including degrees, diplomas spanning Applied and Natural Sciences, Business and Media, Computing and Information Technology, Engineering, Health Sciences and Trades.
Established in 1964, BCIT now has five main campuses as well as satellite locations province-wide. BCIT’s international partnerships span training, education and research initiatives in South America, Central America, East Asia and Eastern Europe.
At BCIT, students learn theory and put it into practice all in one process. We work with industry to ensure that our training remains on the cutting edge of current practices, and engage our students in the classroom, in the lab, and in the field, building a broad and relevant spectrum of skills. When our students graduate, they’re ready to jump in and contribute—right from day
Campuses of BCIT:
- Burnaby Campus: The BCIT Burnaby Campus is located just off the Trans-Canada Highway at the corner of Willingdon Avenue and Canada Way:
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
- Downtown Campus: The BCIT Downtown Campus is in the heart of Vancouver, near the Granville Skytrain Station.
555 Seymour Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6B 3H6 , Canada
- Marine Campus: The BCIT Marine Campus is located in North Vancouver near the Lonsdale Quay and SeaBus terminal.
265 West Esplanade
North Vancouver, British Columbia
V7M 1A5, Canada
- Aerospace Technology Campus:The Aerospace Technology Campus is in Richmond near the South Terminal for the Vancouver International Airport.
3800 Cessna Drive
- Annacis Island Campus: The Annacis Island Campus is BCIT’s newest location, and opened to students in September 2014.The Annacis Island Campus is located in Delta, at:
1608 Cliveden Avenue
Delta, British Columbia
Canada, V3M 6M2
- Satellite Locations: BCIT has satellite campuses at various locations in British Columbia, like Burnaby, Garibaldi secondary school, Graham Road campus, etc.
Applying to programs
BCIT doesn’t operate the same way as other institutes. Be sure to review the following information before applying to a program
Registering for part-time courses
Registration for part-time studies and distance & online learning courses is done on a first-come, first-served basis.